Please scroll down this page to find information about lessons, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for booking recitals and events.
Excerpt-Carlos Castilla-MTSU Tennessee Guitar Fest. 2012 (Toccata de Pasquini)
Welcome to my site! My name is Carlos Castilla, I am a guitarist, musician, and educator. Please click hereto learn more about my career , and make sure you also click on my videos and audio samples to check out my playing.
If you are looking for lessons, you are at the right place! Here is what I want you to know:
1. I offer a variety of courses. We can make an appointment to discuss your goals and develop a program of study customized for you or your child.
2. List of courses: Classical guitar, Jazz guitar, improvisation, music theory, ear training, sight reading, acoustic guitar in pop music, electric guitar basics, bass guitar introduction, recording techniques, and MIDI. (You can focus one one course or on as many as you want)
3. I offer a free introductory lesson of 50 minutes. During that time we will also discuss your goals, instruments, textbooks, schedule, studio policy, and costs.
To book your free introductory lesson please send an email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. I welcome students of all ages and levels: Whether you are a professional guitarist looking to work on certain aspects of your playing, a dedicated amateur, an aspiring young musician getting ready to apply to a music program, a child’s parent, or an enthusiastic beginner, I can definitely put together a program of study customized for your particular needs.
5. My private studio is located in my house in Fayetteville, NC, perfectly equipped to have the best learning experience.
You are welcome to call me at 910 364 9263 to schedule your free lesson
Lessons are also available via Skype or Google Hangouts.
Thank you so much, and I hope to hear from you soon! Before you go, please meet my wife, the newly appointed assistant piano professor at Fayetteville State University: www.amandavirelles.com